Scientific Studies and Clinical Observations – Summary
Health of the Nervous System
- Reduction in the frequency of headaches in patients suffering from severe radiation sickness: prior to the treatment the frequency of headaches stood at an average of 95%, after 10 days’ application this had fallen to an average of 12%.
- Reducing the frequency of headache attacks in pregnant women from 73% to 20%. In the control group there was an increase from 60% to 70%.
- Dispersion of headaches following surgery – after treatment 62% of the reports documented complete eradication of the headaches.
- Reduction of headaches in 81% of a group of female diabetes patients.
- Significant reduction in headaches in 80% of a group of children with diabetes, compared to no appreciable reduction in the control group.
- Reduction of headaches in older people and people of middle-age with atherosclerotic encephalopathy: of the 25 patients examined 21 had headaches.
After the treatment 15 patients were free of headaches, 5 experienced a significant improvement and one patient experienced no improvement.
- A significant reduction of medication for headaches in patients with severe migraines – at its peak by 70%.