Scientific Studies and Clinical Observations – Summary
Health of the Regenerative System
Release of STRESS
- Relief of labor pains through comprehensive dispersion of pain-inducing tension and through the natural harmonization of the pain-suppressant system.
- Dispersion of mental manifestations of stress: due to the deep harmonization, it was possible to completely abstain from using tranquilizers in the treatment of children suffering from radiation sickness with hearing abnormalities.
The children liked the treatment with MRT-Music® very much, for them it was a great subjective and calming experience, especially for the age group 13-14 years. Due to MRT-Music® we did not need to use tranquilizers during the treatment for most of the children.
- Reducing hormonal manifestations of stress during labor: The treatment with the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® resulted in a significant change of the hormonal situation: the beta-endorphin value dropped by 6.05 units and also ACTH showed a tendency to decrease – the hyperproductive hormone system was calmed, hormonal manifestations of stress reduced and a more balanced state established.
- Activation of anti-oxidising processes in patients with severe radiation sickness and autonomic neural cerebrovascular disorders: Regression of spontaneous chemo-luminosity and malonic aldehyt levels in blood by 70% with a simultaneous rise in the erythroid resistance to peroxide of 52% and a harmonization of the amplitudinal characteristics of the electrical potentials of the skin. These parameters mark an effective reduction of stress.
- Improvement in the hormone status in risk pregnancies: reduction of the cortisol level by 36% (double compared to that in the control group) coupled with a simultaneous increase in the progesterone level by 100% (almost four times as much as in the control group). The lowering of the cortisol level minimizes the stress risk-factor threatening the pregnancy, whilst the doubling of the progesterone increases the well-being of mother and child.
- Reduction of the stress hormone cortisol after gynaecological surgery: At the end of the postoperative treatment, which means at the 10th-12th day, the cortisol content in blood was reduced by factor 2,4 (60%), in the control group this factor was 1,7 (41%) compared to the initial level.
- Reducing anxiety during labor in women with an initial inactivity of uterine contractility: The treatment with the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® resulted in a significant change of the hormonal situation: the beta-endorphin value dropped by 6.05 units and also ACTH showed a tendency to decrease – the hyperproductive hormone system was calmed and a more balanced state established.