Scientific Studies and Clinical Observations – Summary
Health of the Skin
- Reduction of the heart rate in neurodermatitis and psoriasis patients: prior to the auditory training, the mean heart rate stood at circa 85 beats per minute. After the first day of the auditory training, heart rates had fallen by an average of 5 beats per minute, and this was repeated on the third day. On the sixth day the heart rate fell by an average of 10 beats per minute. After completion of the auditory training on the fourteenth day, the average heart rate after listening was 70 beats per minute. The heart rate in the control groups did not go down.
- Activation of anti-oxidising processes in patients with severe radiation sickness and autonomic neural cerebrovascular disorders: Regression of spontaneous chemo-luminosity and malonic aldehyt levels in blood by 70% with a simultaneous rise in the erythroid resistance to peroxide of 52% and a harmonization of the amplitudinal characteristics of the electrical potentials of the skin. These parameters mark an effective reduction of stress.
- Lowering of the blood-pressure in patients with neurodermatitis and psoriasis: on the first day the average levels in the experimental groups (neurodermatitis and psoriasis) fell from 130/85 mmHg prior to listening, to 125/80 mmHg after listening, and this was repeated on the third and sixth day. On the fourteenth day the levels fell from 130/85 mmHg prior to listening, to 120/70 mmHg after listening.
- Reduction of itching in patients with neurodermatitis by 59%, compared to 14% in the control group. A training effect is also brought about, because a greater reduction in itching is achieved as the duration of auditory training increases.
- A 65% reduction in the extent of the illness in patients with psoriasis, compared to 20% in the control group.