- It prevents sleep disorders and normalises sleep in 68% of expectant mothers with sleep disorders
- It reduces the symptoms of threatened loss of the pregnancy in 56% of the women at risk
- It normalises the blood pressure in 34% of expectant mothers with high arterial blood pressure
When MRT-Music® is used, the expectant mothers sense the first movements of their child 2-3 weeks earlier than pregnant women who are treated without any form of Medical Resonance Therapy Music®.
Three of the most serious problems in obstetrics are the spontaneous loss of the pregnancy, miscarriage and premature birth. When MRT-Music® is used as monotherapy or as part of complex treatment, we observed the following effects:
- A reduction in the number of premature births in the MRT-Music® group to 6.2%, compared to 14% in the control group
- A fall in excessive levels of the hormones cortisol and estradiol by 17%
- An increase in the level where the pregnancy hormone progesterone is too low, by a factor of 1.8
- An improvement of the psycho-physiological condition in 68% of the women in the MRT-Music® group, determined by using the psycho-physiological test Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Index
To sum up, we can say that the effects of Medical Resonance Therapy Music® are characteristic in two ways:
- It neutralises negative, disharmonic influences and
- It leads to a normalisation of internal body processes.
Prof. Dr. med. Walentina Sidorenko