Medical Resonance Therapy Music® – Scientific Studies & Clinical Observations
Disorders of the Hormone & Immune System
Improving the Immune Status of Pregnant Women under the Threat of Abortion
The immune status was evaluated
according to the following criteria:
- content of leucocytes in blood - percentage and absolute amount of lymphocytes
- populations of t- and b-lymphocytes
- sub populations of t-lymphocytes and their relation (immune regulating index: IRI)
- relation of leucocytes and t-lymphocytes (leuco t-cell index: LTI)
- values of the functional activity of t-lymphocytes: proliferation, production of cytokyn (suffocation factor of leucocyte migration: LIF)
- b-lymphocytes (immunoglobulines of the classes GMA, granulocytes, chemotoxicity as well as oxygen metabolism, which characterizes the fagocitary cell function)
The calculation determined the integral parameter of the immune state (IP), which evaluates the interrelation of the parameters under investigation and differentiates the state of disbalance in the immune status.
Medical Resonance Therapy Music® Group
This group comprised 13 women at the age of 20 – 25 years, who in addition to a traditional drug treatment (sedatives, spasmolytica, hormones, vitamins) were treated for one week 1-2 times per day with Medical Resonance Therapy Music®
The immunological investigation was performed before the treatment and four days after the last treatment with Medical Resonance Therapy Music®
. Here clear tendencies for a normalization of the individual values of the immune status could be observed, the positive changes being more obvious than in the control group.
After the treatment the percentage of healthy patients in this group was 55%.
The control group counted 13 women with the same diagnoses, who were exclusively treated with medical drugs – sedatives, spasmolytica, hormones, vitamins.
The immunological investigation was performed before the treatment and four days after the last treatment with drugs. Also here tendencies for the normalization of the individual values of the immune status were observed, but they were less explicit than in the experimental group. After the treatment the percentage of healthy patients counted 46% in this group.
Prof. Dr. med. W. Sidorenko
Dr. med. G. Lukaschewitsch
Dr. med. N. Kusowkowa
Dr. med. W. Duda
Dr. med. J. Samojlowitsch
Dr. med. N. Kurik
Dr. med. S. Potapowa
Dr. med. G. Propnikowa
Dr. med. G. Karnewitsch