Scientific Studies and Clinical Observations – Summary
Health of the Nervous System
- Improvement of the functional asymmetry of the brain in epilepsy sufferers: The dynamics of the integral parameter (IPFA) was positive in 73,3% of the patients of this group, in 20% it was undefined and in 6,7% it was negative.
- In 67.7% of the reports an improvement in the parameters of the mental state was recorded in the intervals between epileptic attacks. They were undefined in 23.5% of the reports and in 8.8% they worsened. In the control group the parameters improved in 36.4% of the reports, in 31.8% they were undefined and in 31.8% they worsened.
- In epileptic patients the following parameters showed the most improvement: asthenic and paranoid traits, hypochondria, aggressiveness, depression and the general degree of the illness.
- In 90% of the applications the epilepsy sufferers experienced as a result of the MRT Music®: a calming effect, dispersion of tension, a raising of the spirits, a reduction in frequent mood-swings, reduced violent outbursts of temper, reduced touchiness, a general improvement in the state of their health.
- Improvement of the mental state / self-judgment of the success of the epilepsy treatment: The application of the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® Group were considered by the patients in 90% of the treatments as successful, in 6,7% of the treatments as undefined and in 3,3% as negative.
- Reduction of the frequency of epileptic attacks by 75%(!) in 80% of the patients treated.
- Reduction of the intensity of epileptic seizures in 80% of the patients treated.
- Reduction of epileptic amnesia in 80% of the patients treated.
- Improvement of the mental state in the intervals in between epileptic seizures: changes in the interparoxysmal state were documented in 67,7% of the patients of this group as positive, in 23,5% as undefined and in 8,8% as negative. In the control group the parameters improved in 36.4% of the reports, in 31.8% they were undefined and in 31.8% they worsened.