Scientific Studies and Clinical Observations
- Reducing anxiety during labour in women with an initial inactivity of uterine contractility: The treatment with the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® resulted in a significant change of the hormonal situation – the beta-endorphin value dropped by 6.05 units and also ACTH showed a tendency to decrease – the hyperproductive hormone system was calmed and a more balanced state established.
- Release of reactive anxiety in older patients with atherosclerotic encephalopathy: The anxiety levels were evaluated using the Spielberger-Khanin-Scale, documenting the following effects of the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® – after the relaxing music a reduction of the reactive anxiety by 4 units (±0.8) was registered and after the activating music a reduction by 6 units (±0.65).
- Improvement of restless and melancholy emotional states in pregnant women under threat of miscarriage in the first trimester of pregnancy: The improvement in the mood and the general state stood at 87% of the reports. At the end of the treatment with the MRT-Music® the mental state of 69,2% of the women was normal again; there was no incidence of a deterioration in the mental state.
- Improvement of the general mental state in women with a mild OPH-syndrome: In 10 of the 13 women (77%) the treatment with the music caused a clear improvement of the mental state.
- Calming of the fetus during labour: Acceleration and deceleration of fetal heart beat reduced – the fetus was calmed.
- Improving reaction precision in older people with atherosclerotic encephalopathy: Regarding reaction precision the performance had improved after 10 treatments with MRT-Music® by 18% on average.
- Enhanced psychomotoric speed in older people with atherosclerotic encephalopathy: Regarding psychomotoric speed the performance had improved after 10 treatments with MRT-Music® by 9,6% on average.
- Improved visual-motoric co-ordination in
older people with atherosclerotic encephalopathy: Regarding visual-motoric co-ordination the performance had improved after 10 treatments with MRT-Music® by 18% on average.
- Reducing irritability and improving composure
in children with diabetes: 80% of them experienced in this way a significant reduction of their irritability and showed greater composure.
- Reducing the level of the stress hormone cortisol
in pregnant women under threat of miscarriage: The level of cortisol reduced by 36% in this group – double as much as in the medical drug group – while the progesterone level doubled, four times as much as in the control group.
- Regular and deep relaxation in patients with
a psychovegetative syndrome: All patients reported of a regular and very deep relaxation as well as of a redeeming improvement of sleep. They experienced the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® as very comfortable and of strong effectiveness and characterized it as a kind of “healing music”.
- Deep relaxation in patients with severe migraine: At the end of the clinical observation 56% experienced a regular deep relaxation through the treatment with MRT-Music®.
- Normalisation of mental functions
after uterine fibromyom surgery: By the treatment with the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® within the context of the complex therapy great changes in the mental profile took place:
in 77,8% of the factors a complete normalization established; in 11,1% of the factors a significant improvement became evident; in 11,1% of the factors a deterioration occurred.
- Release of psycho-physiological manifestations
of stress in older patients with atherosclerotic
encephalopathy: The patients experienced very often a deep muscular relaxation combined with a sensation of warmth and with ease and sleepiness. Furthermore the symptoms “bad mood“, “lethargy“, “tension“ and “touchiness“ were significantly reduced or even completely released. Over and over again they reported of a release of stress, of the acquisition of distance from unpleasant things, the experience of gentleness, inner peace, a kind of freedom from care and a spiritual state of mind.
- Improvement of the psychosomatic status of
children suffering from radiation sickness: The evaluation of the Spielberger-Khanin scale documented in all children:
a clear release of stress; a great reduction in fear about the possibility of an unsuccessful outcome of the treatment of the illness; a decrease in worry and inhibitions and
a decrease in nervous reactions.
- Improved mental state in women after vacuum
aspiration: After the treatment complete normalization of the mental functions was reestablished again in 22,2% of the women, in 44,4% a clear improvement could be documented, no change took place in 11,1% and 22,3% of the women experienced a certain degeneration.
- Improvement of the mental state / self-sudgment
of the success of the epilepsy treatment: The application of the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® Group were considered by the patients in 90% of the treatments as successful.
- Improvement of the mental state in the intervals
between epileptic seizures: Changes in the interparoxysmal state were documented in 67,7% of the patients of this group as positive, in 23,5% as undefined and in 8,8% as negative.
- Improvement of the functional asymmetry
of the brain in epilepsy sufferers: The dynamics of the integral parameter (IPFA) was positive in 73,3% of the patients of this group, in 20% it was undefined and in 6,7% it was negative.
- Improvement of the individual profile of the
functional brain asymmetry in women under
vacuum aspiration: In 55,5% of the patients we could see a positive dynamic, in 11,1% a negative dynamic. In 33,4% no essential change could be observed.
- Reducing sleep disorders in diabetes patients: 16 women with diabetes mellitus (Type I, insulin dependent) complaining of sleep disorder listened for 8-12 days 30-40 minutes each to Medical Resonance Therapy Music®. 13 out of them (81%) reported of a significant reduction of their sleep disorder.
- Reducing hormonal manifestations of stress
during labour: The treatment with the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® resulted in a significant change of the hormonal situation: the beta-endorphin value dropped by 6.05 units and also ACTH showed a tendency to decrease – the hyperproductive hormone system was calmed, hormonal manifestations of stress reduced and a more balanced state established.
- Activation of anti-oxidising processes in patients
with severe radiation sickness and autonomic
neural cerebrovascular disorders: Regression of spontaneous chemo-luminosity and malonic aldehyt levels in blood by 70% with a simultaneous rise in the erythrocid resistance to peroxide of 52% and a harmonization of the amplitudinal characteristics of the electrical potentials of the skin. These parameters mark an effective reduction of stress.
- Reduction of the stress hormone cortisol
after gynaecological surgery: Before surgery – By treating the women before operation with Medical Resonance Therapy Music® cortisol level sank by 39% – more than four times as much as in the medication group. After surgery – At the end of the postoperative treatment, which means at the 10th-12th day, the cortisol content in blood was reduced by factor 2,4 (60%), in the control group this factor was 1,7 (41%) compared to the initial level.
- Reducing the level of the stress hormone cortisol
in pregnant women under threat of miscarriage
in the first trimester of pregnancy: As can be seen in the chart the level of cortisol reduced by 36% in this group – double as much as in the medical drug group – while the progesterone level doubled, four times as much as in the control group.
- Increased strength and a more harmonic rhythm
of uterine contractions: Significant changes could only be documented in this group: the initial weak contractions of the uterus increased in strength by 60% on average and got more harmonious in rhythm.
- Effects of the Medical Resonance Therapy Music®
on hemodynamic parameters in children
with autonomic nervous system disturbances: The treatments with the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® have a clear sympatholythic effect and lead the disturbed hemodynamic state of the child back to its healthy age norm. The greater effects of MRT-Music® treatments were seen in children with an initial absolute sympatheticotonia.
- Normalisation of the menstruation cycle
normalisation of dysfunctional juvenile uterine
haemorrhaging: In 9 girls normalization occurred double as quick as in the control group and they could go home already after 5 days.
- Improved immune status in children with hearing
abnormalities and suffering from radiation sickness: Before the treatment the immunogram of the children showed humoral disorders. Two weeks after the treatment the immunogram of 25% of the patients was normal. Normalization regarded the AMG-factor, cellular immunity and the t- and b-lymphocytes. In the rest of the patients immune status improved clearly.
- Improving the immune status of pregnant women
under the threat of abortion: Clear tendencies for a normalization of the individual values of the immune status could be observed, the positive changes being more obvious than in the control group. After the treatment the percentage of healthy patients in this group was 55%.
- Imroved hormone status in pregnant women
under threat of miscarriage in the first trimester
of pregnancy: Cortisol reduced by 36% in this group – double as much as in the medical drug group – while the progesterone level doubled, four times as much as in the control group.
- Abstinence from tranquilizers for children
with hearing disorders: The children liked the treatment with MRT-Music® very much, for them it was a great subjective and calming experience, especially for the age group 13-14 years. Due to MRT-Music® we did not need to use tranquilizers during the treatment for most of the children.
||For this indication please use the program:
If you want to look at the studies in detail, please visit: