Scientific Studies and Clinical Observations – Summary
Health of the Nervous System
- Improvement of the individual profile of the functional brain asymmetry in women under vacuum aspiration: In 55,5% of the patients we could see a positive dynamic, in 11,1% a negative dynamic. In 33,4% no essential change could be observed.
- A Regular deep relaxation in patients with a psycho-vegetative syndrome: All patients reported of a regular and very deep relaxation as well as of a redeeming improvement of sleep. They experienced the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® as very comfortable and of strong effectiveness and characterized it as a kind of “healing music”.
- Dispersion of stress in patients with severe migraines: 56% experienced a regular good relaxation, 43% a significantly improved sleep and 31% a reduction in migraine attacks.
- Release of psycho-physiological manifestations of stress in older patients with atherosclerotic encephalopathy: The patients experienced very often a deep muscular relaxation combined with a sensation of warmth and with ease and sleepiness. Furthermore the symptoms “bad mood”, “lethargy”, “tension” and “touchiness” were significantly reduced or even completely released. Over and over again they reported of a release of stress, of the acquisition of distance from unpleasant things, the experience of gentleness, inner peace, a kind of freedom from care and a spiritual state of mind.
- Normalization of high blood pressure occasioned by neural dysfunction in children with a hypertonic type of neurocirculatory dystonia: Normalization of the systolic and diastolic vascular pressure, of the average vascular pressure and of the arterial pressure, normalization of the heart rate and breathing.
- Improvement in the individual profile of the functional asymmetry of the brain: significant reduction or complete disappearance of the coefficients of severe malfunctions.