Scientific Studies and Clinical Observations – Summary
Health of the Regenerative System
- Effects of the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® on hemodynamic parameters in children with autonomic nervous system disturbances: The treatments with the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® have a clear sympatholythic effect and lead the disturbed hemodynamic state of the child back to its healthy age norm. The greater effects of MRT-Music® treatments were seen in children with an initial absolute sympatheticotonia.
- Improvement of uterine activity: increased strength and a more harmonic rhythm of uterine contractions in women with an initial inactivity of the uterus during labor.
- Calming of the child inside the mother’s body during labor.
- Relief of labor pains through comprehensive dispersion of pain-inducing tension and through the natural harmonization of the pain-suppressant system.
- Improvement of the functional asymmetry of the brain in epilepsy sufferers: The dynamics of the integral parameter (IPFA) was positive in 73,3% of the patients of this group, in 20% it was undefined and in 6,7% it was negative.
- Improvement of the individual profile of the functional brain asymmetry in women under vacuum aspiration: In 55,5% of the patients we could see a positive dynamic, in 11,1% a negative dynamic. In 33,4% no essential change could be observed.
- Dispersion of mental manifestations of stress: due to the deep harmonization, it was possible to completely abstain from using tranquilizers in the treatment of children suffering from radiation sickness with hearing abnormalities.
The children liked the treatment with MRT-Music® very much, for them it was a great subjective and calming experience, especially for the age group 13-14 years. Due to MRT-Music® we did not need to use tranquilizers during the treatment for most of the children.
- Stimulation of insufficient beta-endorphin values in patients suffering from severe radiation sickness: hormone production was increasingly stimulated in each musical treatment and during the tenth application of the music the level of this hormone rose by 60% to reach its normal level.
- Improved immune status in children with hearing abnormalities and suffering from radiation sickness: Two weeks after the treatment the immunogram of 25% of the patients was normal. Normalization regarded the AMG-factor, cellular immunity and the t- and b-lymphocytes. In the rest of the patients immune status improved clearly.
- Significant reduction in sleep disorders in 81% of a group of female diabetes patients.
- Calming of the fetus during labor: Acceleration and deceleration of fetal heart beat reduced – the fetus was calmed.
- Reducing hormonal manifestations of stress during labor: The treatment with the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® resulted in a significant change of the hormonal situation: the beta-endorphin value dropped by 6.05 units and also ACTH showed a tendency to decrease – the hyperproductive hormone system was calmed, hormonal manifestations of stress reduced and a more balanced state established.
- Activation of anti-oxidising processes in patients with severe radiation sickness and autonomic neural cerebrovascular disorders: Regression of spontaneous chemo-luminosity and malonic aldehyt levels in blood by 70% with a simultaneous rise in the erythroid resistance to peroxide of 52% and a harmonization of the amplitudinal characteristics of the electrical potentials of the skin. These parameters mark an effective reduction of stress.
- Reducing sleep disorders in patients suffering from severe radiation disease with autonomic neural cerebrovascular disorders: Sleep disorders reduced dramatically: were the frequency of sleep disturbances on average by 95% before the treatment it reduced down to 17% after 10 days of treatment.
- Improvement in the hormone status in risk pregnancies: reduction of the cortisol level by 36% (double compared to that in the control group) coupled with a simultaneous increase in the progesterone level by 100% (almost four times as much as in the control group). The lowering of the cortisol level minimizes the stress risk-factor threatening the pregnancy, whilst the doubling of the progesterone increases the well-being of mother and child.
- A Regular deep relaxation in patients with a psycho-vegetative syndrome: All patients reported of a regular and very deep relaxation as well as of a redeeming improvement of sleep. They experienced the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® as very comfortable and of strong effectiveness and characterized it as a kind of “healing music”.
- Normalization of the immune status in 56% of pregnant women from a group under the threat of miscarriage. In the control group the immune status normalized in 46% of the pregnant women.
- Reducing anxiety during labor in women with an initial inactivity of uterine contractility: The treatment with the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® resulted in a significant change of the hormonal situation: the beta-endorphin value dropped by 6.05 units and also ACTH showed a tendency to decrease – the hyperproductive hormone system was calmed and a more balanced state established.
- Improved visual-motoric co-ordination in people with atherosclerotic encephalopathy: Regarding visual-motoric co-ordination the performance had improved after 10 treatments with MRT-Music® by 18% on average.
- Increased strength and a more harmonic rhythm of uterine contractions with an initial inactivity of the uterus during labor: Significant changes could only be documented in the MRT-Music® group: the initial weak contractions of the uterus increased in strength by 60% on average and got more harmonious in rhythm.
- Reduction of pain during labor in women with an initial inactivity of the uterus. Especially noteworthy is the following situation: although the level of the body’s pain inhibiting hormones decreased, the women did not experience a raise in pain, but on the contrary reported of a clear decrease of pain. This implies that the pain reduction in the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® group may be based on a complex reduction of pain creating tensions in the muscular system during labor – in other words may be based on muscular relaxation and harmonization. And this principle also found its expression in a substantial calming of the fetus during labor (please see corresponding measurements).
- Improvement in the individual profile of the functional asymmetry of the brain: significant reduction or complete disappearance of the coefficients of severe malfunctions.
- Shorter stays in hospital:
Normalization of the menstruation cycle – normalization of dysfunctional juvenile uterine hemorrhage: the girls could be released from hospital an average of 2 days earlier than the girls in the control group; in 75% of the girls healing actually occurred twice as fast as in the control group, and they could already go home 3 days earlier.
- Improvement of the mental state in the intervals in between epileptic seizures: changes in the interparoxysmal state were documented in 67,7% of the patients of this group as positive, in 23,5% as undefined and in 8,8% as negative. In the control group the parameters improved in 36.4% of the reports, in 31.8% they were undefined and in 31.8% they worsened.